To a FREE 30 Day trial of Beachbody on Demand, which includes over $2,100 of FREE workout programs and nutrition guides along with daily motivation, inspiration, and accountability. I am so excited about this opportunity!
What does this mean?
At zero cost to you, you can stream hundreds of world class workouts right from the comfort of your own home/device. Heard of P90? Insanity? 21 Day Fix? If you’ve been following my newsletters for a while you know I love the 21 Day Fix and PiYo workouts and nutrition guides. Maybe you have been curious about trying one of these programs, but you’re not sure if the home-workout format could work for you. This is an incredible way to try it out, for free.
CLICK HERE to register for the FREE trial
Every day I hear from people who are struggling with their weight or body image. I am so passionate about helping people build a healthy body and live a balanced life. This FREE trial is the perfect way to Spring into Shape. And to anyone who signs up, I will commit to being your daily accountability coach for the entire month.
Will you join me?
CLICK HERE to get started.
I can’t wait to help you Spring into Shape.
Have a great week,
CONGRATULATIONS March Madness Challengers!!
Participants lost on average: 10 pounds!!
Hearty Beef and Butternut Squash Stew
1 tsp. olive oil
1 1/2 lbs. lean beef stew meat, cut into 2 inch cubes
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 cup low-sodium organic beef broth
1 bay leaf
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
2 cups cubed butternut squash
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until beef is brown.
3. Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
4. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
5. Add tomatoes, broth, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, for 40 minutes.
6. Add squash; cook, stirring occasionally for 8 to 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened and beef is fork-tender.
7. Remove bay leaf; serve topped with chopped parley.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe from the 21 Day Fix Extreme.
Container Equivalents per serving: 1 green and 1 red